This site is dedicated to the tenacious-yet-book-signing-weary authors beginning or expanding their careers from the platform of Tate Publishing & enterprises. This site reviews advanced copies of selected fiction novels launched from the Tate (and at selected times other) publishing house(s), and holds a minimum of a monthly book review
Now Accepting Nominations from Tate Authors
If youd' like your book to be nominated for our next book club book, please read the guidelines below and email your request.
Choices by Lisa Suggs
Reviews must be requested to and approved by the proprieter, Heath Sommer, who can be emailed at tateauthorsbookclub (at) heathsommer (dot) com.
All reviews will be the opinion of Heath Sommer or Book Club participants. Reviews will be void of monetary or other reimbursement strategy methods. In other words if you submit for a review, you acknowledge the review may be negative or positive, and you still submit your novel of your own free will to the site for review. The proprieter or book club members may choose to not complete an evaluation or book review of their own volition without any further obligation to the author. Any genre is acceptable, but at present sorry, no non-fiction novels please. Please cut and paste this narrative into your email request for a book review acknowledging that you agree to these terms for this site to proceed with your book review. Thanks!
I wanna join!
Here are the rules of this Book Club:
1. At a minimum of every month the proprietor of this website will select a (usually Tate) novel for review, with details of the highlights, style, and strengths of the book. Note that no overall rating will be offered at this time.
2. If selected for the book club, on the club meeting date the book club will review the title previously reviewed in advance by the site proprieter as would any traditional book club. A day of open commentary and rating will be entertained by book club members to consider the book's strengths and challenges.
3. Members will submit ratings based on the following criteria:
TTTTT=must read; couldn't put it down; Cherry Kool-Aid TTTT=should read; superior book; Grape Kool-Aid TTT=worthy read; worth the time; sugar-free Kool-Aid TT=At times great read; motivation required to finish, Flavor-Aid T=Tougher read; couldn’t finish easily; forgot to put in sugar and accidently drank it Flavor-aid
All opinions will be honest and open and remain the express opinion of the participants.
4. At the conclusion of the book review the proprietor will average all the ratings and transfer them as a group rating to good reads, library thing, or other relevant venues.
5. All participants will be encouraged to host their own independent blog commentary and post their ratings on as many relevant sites as they can so as to help our fellow authors gain a first step in market presence.
6. While descriptive and honest all participants agree to avoid malicious/unprofessional commentary (moderator reserves right to strike foul language or malicious content).
7. If you agree to these rules and want to sign up, send me an email at "tateauthorsbookclub (at) heathsommer (dot) com". Please write "sign me up" in the subject line
“United we stand…divided we remain sleep deprived with finger callous from incessantly checking Amazon postings”